Copied everything I’d done so far into SPSS on Wednesday after lab meeting. Fixed a couple of formatting issues that didn’t translate well from my spreadsheet to the SPSS file.
Hours: 0.5, Total: 2 of 2 (for last week)
Entered more for Optimism Meta! Emailed Dr. Lench to get more studies because I finished the ones I have 🙂
Hours: 1.5 , Total: 1.5 of 2
Set up lab. Ran function study. Entered matrices into SPSS.
Total hrs: 2
Week Total: 8 hrs
Ran function study, and coded data into SPSS
Week Total: 7
Set up and ran function study. All coding was completed, 2.5 hours
Entered matrices into SPSS.
Total Hours: 1
Yesterday I attended lab meeting. Today I ran participants, and looked for missing data.
Hours Today 2
Hours Yesterday 1
Week Total 8
Set up and ran function, 2 out of 3 participants showed up
Entered data from matrices into SPSS, 2 hours
Total for week: 8 hours
Set up lab and ran function study. Only 1 out of 3 participants showed up. Entered matrices into SPSS.
Attended lab meeting…
Total Hours: 3.5
Attended lab meeting, overwhelmed by all this grad school talk
Ran function study, had all 5 participants show up; entered data into SPSS; helped Jessica solve the mystery of the extra data to no avail, 3 hours
Total for week: 6 hours
Went through and organized matrice data in the file and in SPSS. Found 2 missing participant information, figured out why that was. Found 2 extra/mislabeled data information, still trying to figure out what happened. E-mailed Dr. Lench with this information and sent her updated red folder study written responses.
« Previous entries Next Page » Next Page »