06.23.15

6/15/15-6/19/15 Emily S.


I updated the excel sheet I had been working on. I continued to read articles for 2012 and I started to create an excel log for the articles that did not fit our parameters. Overall, I worked a total of 9 hours last week.

Posted in RA Communication at 08:48by emilysorem

06.14.15

6/8/15-6/12/15 Emily S.


I just continued working on collecting replication articles for 2013 and 2012. I also updated the excel sheet and will continue to do so regularly. Overall this week I worked a total of 10 hours.

Posted in RA Communication at 10:57by emilysorem

06.07.15

6/7/15 Emily S.


I continued working on sorting through articles from 2014 and started working on sorting through the articles in 2013. I worked a total of 4 1/2 hours this weekend making my total for the week 8 hours, which will be one hour short. However, I will definitely make sure to make up for that hour sometime this week.

Posted in RA Communication at 10:36by emilysorem

06.04.15

6/4/15 Emily S.


I was in the lab this morning for 2hrs. I continued working on reading and assessing articles from 2014 “replication” and “experiment” searches in the psycinfo TAMU library database. I also worked on adding articles that met the criteria to the excel spreadsheet I had created yesterday. The spreadsheet should be saved on the computer under “Lenchlab” in the “Replication” folder.

Posted in RA Communication at 12:12by emilysorem

6/3/15 Emily S.


I was in the lab yesterday (6/3/15) for about 1hr 30min. I set up the excel spread sheet as well as started on searching for articles in 2014 under “replication” and “experiment” on the psycinfo TAMU library database.

Posted in RA Communication at 10:47by emilysorem